Typist Govt Jobs – The Typist is also called with the name of word processor operators. A typist uses the keyboard to generate reports, letters, and other documents. There are three primary methods for creating documents into type format as follows, Audio Typist, Copy Typist and Shorthand Typist. As per common norms of Indian Government, candidates, if have high school pass certificate with typing skill, can apply under Typist Jobs. Candidates if interested in Typing and wants to appoint under government undertaking as a typist, can bookmark this page. Because we update it as per daily basis with latest Typist Recruitment.
Typist Govt Jobs, Government Jobs for Typist टाइपिस्ट सरकारी नौकरी
Various Government Department Vacancies for Typist Post – Hey guys, at this page our team is attempting to disclose only typist government jobs. We are liable to update this page as per daily and weekly basis, so candidates can bookmark it for regular updates regarding Typist Government Jobs.
Weekly Update – Typist Govt Jobs
|Name of Department||Full Info|
|Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society||Details|
|Kerala Public Service Commission||Details|
|Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly Secretariat||Details|
|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board VYAPAM||Details|
|Tamil Nadu Fisheries University||Details|
|Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission||Details|
|Himachal Pradesh University||Details|
|Tamil Nadu District Court||Closed|
|Gauhati High Court – 22 Private Secretary||Details|
|SLSA Chandigarh – 04 Steno Typist||Details|
|TNPSC – 06 Steno Typist||Details|
|Ariyalur District Court – 98 Typist||Details|
|HSSC – 1139 Typist||Details|
Definition of Typist:
- A human who operates a computer machine and typewriter for the purpose of typing.
- A human who have typing skill and appointed for only this typing purpose.
- An individual whose job is to type reports, letters, and other relevant documents.
- A human who works in an office and primary job are typing memos, letters and etc.
A candidate if have passed certificate of Matriculation | Senior Secondary OR Graduation with good typing skill in local language OR English OR Hindi language will eligible to appoint under Government/ Semi Govt OR Public Undertakings as per general rule of Indian Government.
Typist Govt Jobs – Important Department Vacancies
Responsibilities of Typist: There are few common duties of a typist.
- Check entire worksheet for grammar, spelling, format, and punctuation.
- Types records, logs, memos, letters, and database.
- The answer to call and records messages.
- Communicate with staff, visitors ineffective & positive manner
- Distributes supplies and emails.
- Maintain leave records, attendance reports, logs and trip records.
- Maintain supervisor calendar and makes appointments.
- Print & make duplicates copies of work.
- Collate sheets of reports.
- Tying from voice recording, rough drafts, previous versions, corrected copies.
- Proper knowledge to operate the word processor, computer, and typewriter.
- Software & Hardware knowledge of any typewriting machine.