Part Time Govt Jobs – Today every candidate wants to earn money during the study that’s why some of them apply for the part time jobs. In these types of jobs, the candidates can work for few hours in a day. So, the candidates can earn more money in their free time. There are many departments of Government or Semi-Govt. sectors that publish the notification for part time jobs. The website www.WifiPaper.Com is here to give the alert to the candidates about the part time jobs. The students must open the website once in a day for new recruitments. If any candidates do not want to apply for the part time job then on the website there are various full-time jobs also.
Part Time Govt Jobs Part Time Jobs पार्ट टाइम सरकारी नौकरी न्यूज़
Hey friends, on this page a candidate can find out all part-time government jobs information. If candidates are interested in doing a part-time job can visit on this page as per daily basis to find the latest information about Part Time Govt Jobs.
Weekly Update – Part Time Jobs List
|Name of Department||Full Info|
|NIT Tiruchirappalli – 149 Part Time Faculty||Details|
|Syndicate Bank – 113 Part Time Sweeper||Details|
|HRTC – 13 Part-Time Worker||Details|
|LIC – Part Time Insurance Advisor||Details|
Part Time Jobs Introduction
A part-time job is those jobs in which a person can serve their duties not for the full day although few hours. According to International Labour Organization analysis, one-fourth of total populations are developed for doing part-time jobs in urban countries from last 20 years.
Definition of Part-Time Jobs: If a person served their duties for thirty OR thirty-five hours in a week it comes under a part-time category.
Who Prefer Part Time Posts: Most of the cases the housewife, students, mothers, the retired person are giving preference to do part-time jobs.
Benefits of Part Time Govt Jobs
Here are the top benefits of Part-Time Employment.
- Utilize free times
- Earn money from free times
- A candidate shall be confident, independent and responsible
- A person can invest money for their own needs
- A choice for working hours like night, evening or morning
- Experience, part-time employee can gain different-2 experience than a regular employee
- Develop their grades for future
- Time Management, a part-time worker will always arrange working hours with proper planning.
- Make new relations, contract, introduced with skilled and experienced staff members.
The disadvantage of Part-Time Work
There is also some disadvantage of part-time jobs as follows.
- Few chances of promotion as compared to regular employee
- There is no sick leave, pay leave, and health insurance
- Not secure future
Part Time Vacancies List: Now we are showing the list of private, government and semi-government part-time jobs like teaching assistant, tour guide, gym instructor, library monitor, tech support, tutor, data entry operator, accountant, babysitter, nursing, receptionist, event planner and others.