HPSC Recruitment 2018 – Haryana PSC Online Application Form (www.hpsc.gov.in) – The authorized website of Haryana Public Service Commission is http://www.hssc.gov.in. The rule of reservation will be followed as per Haryana Government instructions. At the time of interview please produce an original print out, fee receipt and all certificates. The vacancies are purely on Adhoc basis. For EXSM category, relaxation up to continuous military service added by 3 years is admissible.
HPSC Recruitment – 190 ADA Vacancies
Name of Department: Haryana PSC
Total Posts: 190
Name of Rank: Assistant District Attorney
Age Bar: 21 to 42 years
Qualification: LL.B Degree
Fee: Rs.125 for Women, SC, BC & EBP and Rs.500 for Others
Last Date: 06th July 2018
HPSC Recruitment 43 Lecturer Vacancies – Closed
Haryana Public Service Commission is coming back with fresh employment notification to appoint forty-three (43) candidates on the vacant posts of Executive Engineer, Assistant Director, and Lecturer. The knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit is also required.
Total & Name of Posts
- Sub-Divisional Engineer
- Executive Engineer
Education: Candidates must have passed testimonial of Post Graduation Degree | Engineer Degree, and Equivalent from the authorized board.
Age Bar: Candidates of UR Category must have age in between 21 to 45 years.
Fee: The application fee is Rs.500 for UR and Rs.125 for Female, SC, BC, & EBP Category paid by SBI Challan.
Salary: Rs.9300 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Personality Test
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment
- Please read all terms & conditions from below given publication, earlier to apply.
- Candidates can apply ONLINE by the log at the official website of HPSC Recruitment.
- The website is http://www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates can also apply at the link provided directly by us in below.
- Fill the application form with demanded personal details.
- After successful online registration, take print out for future use.
- No need to send the print out to the authority.
- The online registration will start on 07th Dec 2017.
- The closing date to submit the online application form is 08th Jan 2018.
- The last date to pay the fee is 11th Jan 2018.