Constable Govt Jobs – The students who have passed 12th Class or Bachelor’s Degree and want to find a government job then must open our website www.WifiPaper.Com especially students for police services like constables. In government sectors, the post of constable is very important because they maintain the work, social peace or records. The students who are interested in constable post must physically fit because for this post the physical trail or written test is conducted by the authority. Candidates can also find here other government jobs by regularly visit or subscribe our website.
Constable Govt Jobs – सिपाही कॉन्स्टेबल
Govt Jobs for Police Constable – Various Vacancies News – Hi guys, on this page our team is disclosing government jobs news regarding constable posts only. Candidates if searching a constable job can visit on this page as per regular basis. We update this page with the latest constable recruitment announcement.
Weekly Update – Government Constable Vacancies List
|Name of Department||Full Info|
|Army Recruitment Rally||Details|
|Daman Diu Police Bharti||Details|
|Arunachal Pradesh Police||Details|
|VYAPAM – 14088 Constable | Inspector||Details|
|Jharkhand Police – 627 Constable||Details|
|SSB – 355 Constable||Details|
|CRPF – 459 Constable||Details|
|TN Police – 15711 Jail Warder||Details|
About Constable Govt Jobs
A constable is a member of the municipal corporation and responsible for protecting and preserving the peace of society. Constable belongs to specified office primary in law enforcement. As per English Law, a constable is a civil public officer and liable to maintain calm within the district jurisdiction.
Responsibilities of Constable
Here we are going to explain some important responsibilities for the jobs of constable.
- Comply with court order & oblige to the local court
- The serving court orders, complaints, summon and others
- Performing patrol service by foot, bike OR bicycle
- Communicate with individual & groups
- Try to discourage crime
- Collect evidence and statement
- Keep peaceful atmosphere at the public meeting, social events, business disputes, and strikes
- Inquiry from suspect, victims and witness as per law
- Maintain criminal and civil records
- Attendance in court proceeding whenever necessary
- Taking action as per information collected
- Obliged highly to the senior rank officer
- Enforcing traffic norms
- Collect surety bonds and penalties from offenders
- Serve duty in proper dress code (neat and clean uniform)
Constable Govt Jobs – Important Department Vacancies
About Constable Duty: The services of a constable are very tuff because of a constable duty there is no rest. A senior officer can call anytime even in the night also during an emergency. According to a general rule, the duty of constable is for eight to ten hours but for high responsibility on his shoulders they always prepare to serve its duty after working hours.
Minimum Eligibility: A candidate is appointed to the post of a constable if have passed certificate of 10th Class | 12th Class OR Graduation (As per grade wise). The physical fitness and good height are also one of the primary eligibility conditions.