BAMS Govt Jobs 2018 Vacancies for BAMS, BHMS, BPT (Medicine Jobs) – At this page, we are going to explain all government jobs list that is opened in Medicine Stream like BHMS, BAMS, BPT, and Others (BAMS Govt Jobs).
BAMS Govt Jobs 2018 – Today Updates
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
BHMS is a course for a medical system of homeopathy. It is a 5-years course. It is a Bachelor’s degree. Nowadays, there are many opportunities for the Homeopathy students. After the completion of the BHMS, the students are eligible to be called as a Doctor.
- The students who want to take admission in the BHMS must have passed the +2 with science subjects.
- Must have age of 18 year
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Homeopathic Therapeutics etc.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: The candidates will be selected on the Merit basis/ entrance test conducted by the colleges.
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
It is an undergraduate course in medical science called Physiotherapy. It is a full-time course of four and half year.
- Pass +2 with science subjects
- Pass CET test
- At least of 17 years of age
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: The students get admission in BPT through the entrance test and after that merit list and interview conducted by the authority for the selection of candidates.
- Neuro- Physiotherapy
- Exercise Therapy
- Community-Based Rehabilitation
- Orthopedics and Sports Physiotherapy
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
It is a professional course after the completion of +2 with the science subjects. It is 5 and half year course.
- Rasa Shastra
BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
It is a medical professional degree. After that, the student becomes a doctor. It is a 5 and half-year course.
- The candidates should pass the +2 with science subjects.
- Candidate obtained good marks in +2.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: The candidates will get admission on the basis of entrance exam.
- Therapist etc.